One Size Nappy Hire Kit (From £60 + Deposit)
HIRE KITS HAVE BEEN PAUSED WHILST WE MAKE SOME CHANGES TO THE SCHEME. THANKS FOR UNDERSTANDING.
You can now go ahead and book your kit directly on this page using the calendar above! This allows you to see current availability for immediate hire, as well as to book for the future. You can choose to collect from our Bristol shop or have the kit posted for £5.
£60/£70/£80 Hire Fee (for 4/5/6 weeks) + £39 Refundable Deposit
Suitable from 12lbs+
Our one size hire kits are a great way to try out all one size brands stocked by us at The Friendly Eco without spending a fortune. Kits have a standard hire period of 4-6 weeks which should be plenty of time to trial all brands and styles and know what nappies are right for you. We currently have 2 One Size Hire Kits in circulation.
Containing 15 nappies from a range of brands and styles, there's something for everyone. Exact kit contents will vary, but here is an example of a typical kit's content:
- Close Pop In - 1 Applix Nappy with soakers, 1 Popper Nappy with soakers, 1 Applix Wrap.
- Baba & Boo Pocket nappy with 2 bamboo mix inserts.
- Little Lamb Pocket nappy with 2 bamboo inserts.
- Alva Baby Pocket nappy with 1 bamboo and 1 microfiber insert.
- Little Lovebum AIO Everyday
- Bambino Miosolo
- TotsBots - EasyFit Star, PeeNut Wrap, 2 PeeNut Pads.
- Petit Lulu Cover
- 3 Prefolds
- 2 Terry Towels
- 12 cheeky wipes.
- 1 nappy fastener.
- 2 wet bags or 1 wet bag and 1 nappy bucket. (not pictured)
This kit is recommended for babies over 12lbs for the best fit, the nappies are 'Birth To Potty' or 'One Size' which typically fit between 10lbs-35lbs. If you are looking for smaller nappies please check out our Newborn Trial Kit.
Kit content varies, you are not guaranteed to receive these prints as we have multiple kits which are regularly updated/replaced.
Kits are thoroughly washed and inspected between hire periods. After inspection we will refund the cost of your deposit (after deductions if damage/loss applies).
- Obviously every baby is different so we cannot guarantee that you will love these particular brands of nappies and cannot offer refunds if this is the case.
- Hire is valid for 4, 5 or 6 weeks from the date of delivery (or first attempted delivery) and the kit should be returned in a condition that you would hope to receive it in on/before the final date of hire. Late fee of £5/day applies, if you would like the kit for longer please contact us to arrange this at a better price depending on availability.
- Please check the contents of this kit upon arrival, if anything is not as expected then please email us immediately. Any previous damage may be charged to you if not reported straight away.
- General wear and tear is to be expected, missing or damaged items will be deducted from your deposit at the end of the hire period. Stains are common and are not considered damage.
- In this kit is a £30 voucher (valid on spends of £150+) to use towards any purchase at The Friendly Eco, online or in-store within 8 weeks of the start of your hire.
- This kit must be returned on or before the end of hire period either in-person or via a tracked postal service with minimum £75 insurance cover. Postage costs are your responsibility.
- Please follow our washing guide carefully as we cannot take responsibility for damage if not followed.
- If for any reason you need to cancel your hire kit before it is dispatched it will be cancelled and refunded in full. The deposit will be refunded as a gift voucher, and the hire fee to your payment card. Once hire kits are dispatched the hire fee will not be refunded.